Monday, April 7, 2008
Are you EARTHQUAKE prepared???
Take this quiz to see how you score on EARTHQUAKE preparedness knowledge. Click HERE for the link and GOOD LUCK! I only scored a 60% and I was SOOO confident thinking I knew a thing or two about earthquakes being from SO. CAL and all...Comment below and let us know how you did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Another CA native with a score of 60%. Who knew you weren't supposed to stand in the doorway?! I guess I didn't. Thanks for the info, Megan.
I think 60% is the going score! I hope that I am an expert now! Remember to tell the kidders so they know what to do. Experts say that mentally planning ahead for how you will act in an emergency can save your life!
Umm. I will be the neighbor that you all have to come and save... I got only 30%. So, please remember me when the world ends. :>)
Post a Comment